Friday, December 18, 2009

SUITE and Simple Christmas

Merry Christmas and welcome to our first post here at Cinnaberry Suite! I'm still going to be working on adding more stuff so check back often. For today,
I'm taking you on a little tour around our house for a "Suite and Simple Christmas".
Come on in...


Our Shelves are stocked with snowmen and stars...I LOVE STARS!



I turned my uplight into a wreath holder.

I found these little pillow ornaments at Dollar Tree. I cut off the hanger and put them in a little wooden bowl on my coffee table...totally kid friendly.

Speaking of kids. They decorated our tree. I added the star and the ornament garland that I made pictured below. (I'll show you how to make that too!)




Here is our mantle with homemade stocking hangers!

Our bathroom shelf has a small tree, a sled and a gift on top. The mirror is decorated with fun jingle bells. So Suite!





On top of the book shelf I have my little snowman set up.



It was all about simple this year. Suite and Simple. Leave me a note so I know you stopped by. Thanks for coming! Merry Christmas

5 comments:

  1. Such cute ideas! I'm glad I stumbled across your blog(s). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really darling! I am glad I found your blog somehow!
    smiles, alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog...just wanted you to know I'll be checking in from time to time. Sorry I found you after Christmas but can't wait to see what cooking next. Have a great and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite