Monday, January 18, 2010

Too many projects so little time!

So, my list of little things to do has grown way too long. Time to get started! I've been trying really hard to focus on one room at a time, that way my projects for each room won't be so over whelming. My focus right now is on my little girl's room. I'm having a lot of fun looking for girlie things. My plan is to post a new project each day that way I have a motivation to finish. I found the perfect place to start...her bedroom door!


Isn't this CUTE?!
I was inspired by Brooke's cute Door Monogram @ Babblings from Brooke (here). I fell in love when I saw it...Thanks Brooke! I had the frame I just painted it black and distressed it. The letter and scrapbook paper were also from my stock, I just decoupaged it on. I distressed the letter too. Then to add a little something special I added these flowers I made.

The little flowers were inspired by Jenn @ Redberry Barn (here)...I have lots of plans for these babies! They add the perfect amount of bling! Thanks Jenn!

SO, that's it for today. I am excited for you to see all the stuff I have been busy with. Let me know what you think?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite