Saturday, March 6, 2010

My First Award! YAY!


I am so TOTALLY excited! I just received my first bloggy world award from Amy over at Whisper Wood Cottage. What an honor! I will wear this button with pride! You have to go and check out her blog. She does some pretty amazing stuff!

Now, the rules for this award are:

1. Tell 7 things about yourself
2. Pass the award on to 15, yep, JUST 15 other bloggers, SHOOT!

Well, here goes...

1. I have no idea if anyone is even reading this!=)
2. I enjoy bringing new life to "junk"
3. I mentally redecorate homes that I visit...Annoying, huh? I can't help it!
4. I've been to Europe twice, can't wait to go back!
5. I love RED
6. I went "shopping" in my mom's garage today...SCORE!
7. I love stalking all of your blogs!

On that note here's JUST 15 of my favorite blogs that I love to stalk:

1. Creative Crate
2. Room to Inspire
3. Redberry Barn
4. Domestically Speaking
5. All Thingz Related
6. My Sweet Savannah
7. Drab to Fab
8. Dejavu Crafts
9. Controlling My Chaos
10.Chocolate Sundaes
11.Someday Crafts
12.One Day When I Have Time
13.The Crafters File Box
14.The Idea Room
15.320 Sycamore

Congrats to all of you! I am so grateful for all of the ideas you fill my head with each day! Give yourselves a big hug for me. Now, go on and spread the love!
Have a happy day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite