Thursday, March 18, 2010

Springin' up!


I love Dollar Tree! I went in the other day and $5 later came out with all this. Oh, and two of their famous birds. I had a plan! I saw THIS and THIS and I wanted it all!
SO, I did what I could, made my own.






I painted everything blue then made my own glaze ( brown and black paint watered down)Wipe on, Wipe off. Next, I sanded everything. I found my music paper and inked it and
placed it in the frames. Then, I made a nest for each frame (thanks to lil' Miss Brassy Apple! She saved me!) and glued my blue eggs in. That's it!
The birdies are on my candle sticks until spring is over. I just made them a little nest I set on top. I love how everything turned out! $5 isn't bad. HAppy SPring!








Linking up to:
The Girl Creative
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite