Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Target pillow knock -off

Here's where I used my lovely curtains once again. YAY! I wanted this pillow SOOOOO BAD! I didn't want to have to pay a lot for it though. I have been waiting for it to go on clearance. You know this cute pie never will! It is just too cute to! SO, I was determined to make my own. Here's how I did it. I slip covered a pillow with my curtain fabric. Then I cut some more into strips.

I layered them in a circle on the pillow with my glue gun.
Then, I made a rosette to go in the middle.
I think it's pretty darn close to what I wanted.


I love it even more. FREE! FREE!FREE!
Beyond The Picket Fence

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! I love it! You've been busy this week doing awesome projects!
    Have a delightful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used hot glue on this--thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so good! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flowers - thanks for the fabulous idea!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite