Monday, April 26, 2010
Farm Fence Picture Hangers
Yep, that's right! I still have a ton of old fencing piled on the side of the house. I'm determined to find a use for it all. Today I whipped up some farm fence picture hangers for the playroom. I was inspired by Stacie (thanks Stacie!:) over atTHE CREATIVE CRATE I love her idea. I still plan on using it as soon as I can get my hands on some old doors. For now, I thought these would be cute in our Cowboy/ Western playroom.
Here's the step by step:
1. Cut wood to size you want it and staple gun them together. I cut mine just big enough to hold an 8x10 photo.
2. Drill large holes on the top center of the wood.
3. Pull fabric, ribbon, or if you want the western look, bandannas, through the holes and tie. This is how you will hang them from the wall.
4. GLUE on the famous clippy.
5. Add a picture.
6. Make a few more and its a wall of art. Here are a few more shots, just cuz!
Oh, by the way if you haven't entered MY MANTEL DILEMMA GIVEAWAY for a $40 gift card to any CSN store, make sure you stop by HERE! Your chances of winning are pretty good. I only have a few people who have entered. Hurry! I will be posting the winner this Thursday, April 29th. Thanks for being here. Smooches!
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite