Monday, April 26, 2010

Farm Fence Picture Hangers




Yep, that's right! I still have a ton of old fencing piled on the side of the house. I'm determined to find a use for it all. Today I whipped up some farm fence picture hangers for the playroom. I was inspired by Stacie (thanks Stacie!:) over atTHE CREATIVE CRATE I love her idea. I still plan on using it as soon as I can get my hands on some old doors. For now, I thought these would be cute in our Cowboy/ Western playroom.

Here's the step by step:

1. Cut wood to size you want it and staple gun them together. I cut mine just big enough to hold an 8x10 photo.


2. Drill large holes on the top center of the wood.


3. Pull fabric, ribbon, or if you want the western look, bandannas, through the holes and tie. This is how you will hang them from the wall.





4. GLUE on the famous clippy.



5. Add a picture.



6. Make a few more and its a wall of art. Here are a few more shots, just cuz!





Oh, by the way if you haven't entered MY MANTEL DILEMMA GIVEAWAY for a $40 gift card to any CSN store, make sure you stop by HERE! Your chances of winning are pretty good. I only have a few people who have entered. Hurry! I will be posting the winner this Thursday, April 29th. Thanks for being here. Smooches! All Thingz Related

22 comments:

  1. Awww...those are AWESOME!! Thanks so much for the shout-out & kind words :) LoVin' your blog & FaB. Ideas!! I would LoVe to feature these if its ok by you :)

    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am freaking out! These are too awesome! I LOVE weathered wood! I will have to keep this project in mind...
    Thanks for sharing!
    Have a delightful day!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. If my kids were sleeping right now, i would scream....LOl...i love this and will lOOk perfect in my "dude's" room, Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! You're welcome to ship some of that fence to my house. Does that count as finding something to do with it all?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok...if I loved this any more I would BUST! Thanks SO much for linking up to Anything Related!
    ~Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is just RI-diculously cute, I mean COME ON!!!!!!! Found you at the all thingz related linky party. I'm starting a new link party tomorrow...I'd love to have you link this up :)
    www.nikkisniftyknacks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE! What a great recycling idea too. Now I'm going to be on the hunt for some old fencing LOL! Hope you're having a great day my new friend~

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok i already commented, but i love these so im commenting again...i think we have the same style..i love your blog, keep the post comeing.i just noticed the bench/door i just made, you have one too, i like the shelf. if i end up not selling this one, i think ill do that! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so SOOO darling! I love this idea, with the weathered fence. TO CUTE! jENN

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, you have no idea how much I LOVE this! It is just what I have been trying to figure out for a specific spot. I have been thinking, pictures, rustic, wood, easy, but couldn't come up with a plan. This is IT! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! I love Love LOVE these! I think I need some in white! Now I just have to find an old fence!!

    I saw these at the Crate and will be featuring them on my blog tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! these are just toooo cute!
    Thanks for the visit, come back tomorrow for Rave Reviews Wednesday. I have the feeling you'll be getting rave reviews soon. I would do it now but i see that lorie has already claimed it! (no future pressure for you or anything!LOL)
    dena
    sweet pickles and chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cool idea... guess you don't have to worry about bugs or dirt??

    ReplyDelete
  14. just found your blog and these are adorable!

    You are also a very talented photographer as well.

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Howdy! Just wanted to let you know that we tagged your farm fence picture hangers as a favorite for this week!
    http://allthingzrelated.blogspot.com/2010/05/anything-related-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are adorable. Love the weathered wood and bandanas! I am featuring them at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are really cute! You did a great job. I love the bandanas!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this!! I especially love the bandanna's! Very cool! I featured this on my friday favorites!
    http://lilbitofus.blogspot.com/2010/06/friday-favorites_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are so creative and cute! I love this idea and the extra touch of the bandanas are great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It new idea that u create in ur blogs.. It very simple and different... Fencing Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome post..So many nice pictures are shown over here..This post originally introduce what the Picture Hangers are..Thanks for sharing the post..
    Picture Hangers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite