Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Giddy up!

HELP! I have been bitten by the spring cleaning bug this week! I went into the playroom today...not a good idea! I tore everything out of it and ended up changing the theme of the room to COWBOY/WESTERN. I saw this idea at Dejavu Crafts. SOOOOO cute. I had to do it...GIDDY UP!
I painted it with a new coat of cream paint and distressed it with a little bit of sanding and stain.
I love the pulls. I paid .65 cents a foot for it. Talk about CHEAP!
I like how it compliments my other paint project in the room. I added a few new bucket on top for toys.

So FUN! Those boots are from my hubbies grandpa. The soles are worn out on the bottom from working so hard out on the ranch. PERFECT addition.

I'll keep you "POSTED" if I finish any more projects in this room.
HAppy TrAiLS!
Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden
Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite