Friday, April 9, 2010

The Rusty Bucket

I went shopping in my Mom's garage a few weeks ago. One of the things I found was this old rusty bucket. I fell in love! I had no idea what I was going to do with it. That didn't stop me from throwing it in my pile!
My bookcase needed a little pick me up...here's my thought, "OH YEAH, I have a rusty bucket!" I turned the bucket on it's side to show all the rust and corrosion. LOVE IT! Then I threw in a few berry sprigs. Love that too! It still needed a little somethin'. I threw in whatelse...a couple of stars.
To pull it all together I added a few candles and an old wash board. I'm so happy with it! Here's a full view of it all. I love how the red berries and stars bring out the red on my basket frames. I just wish the wind would stop blowing so I can throw a coat of pretty paint on this baby.




I hope you liked my rusty bucket! Now go out and find your own.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite