Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bookalicious Picture Frames

I'm supposed to be guest posting this same project over at "Sassy Style" on Tuesday. For some crazy reason, poor Tausha, could not get my post to work. Here I am tryin' to help a fellow blogger out and all I did was make her go to bed mad. I feel SO bad. What I decided to do was just post it here since it probably will never work for her...I feel SO BAD! (Oh, I already said that,sorry!) If you do get a chance, you'll have to go over and say "WHAT UP!" to Miss Tausha! She does some pretty amazing stuff and I think she's pretty amazing herself. Miss Tausha, if you're reading this..Have fun on your trip!=)
Moving on, cause that is what I have to do...here is what I'm going to show you how to make today! Old book frames. FABULOUS! Right? I saw this cute idea over at "junkmarket"

Here is what you need:
Old frame glass

Old Books

Old frame back, rubber band and pictures!

Okay are you ready? This is going to be REALLY difficult! Can you handle it?
Rubber band it all together!

Tie it with cute ribbon!

Make a fun tag!

Here it is in all of it's cuteness!
One of my besties, MAGS was wondering what to do for Father's day... I think these would be fun for a Father's day gift. Maybe use twine or rope or a more masculine ribbon. They would be perfect on your dad's desk. I don't know if he even has one;) You could put an old picture of him and his dad together. Or a picture with the grandkids in sepia. Just a thought!



I hope you likey! Thanks for being here. SmOochEs.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite