Monday, June 7, 2010

MY MANTLE IS FINISHED!


I'M YELLING THIS BECAUSE I'M SO EXCITED! I'm finally done and I love it. I was inspired by all of your comments on my "Mantel Dilemma Post". THANK YOU! If you missed it, here is the before.
I added the berries, stars, pictures that I love, and I even built my own little flower box. Then, I painted my shutters cream to balance my cream monster entertainment center that is on the other side of the room. Well, do you all recognize anything else? OH, come on, I know you see it! I used some more handy dandy fencing wood. If you're wondering how I made the shutters, I used Donna's shutter tutorial HERE. EASY! The flower box is just a simple LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG rectangle out of fencing. That's it. I love the cozy feel I get when I walk in the door now! I wish I had my camera handy when my hubby saw it. When I saw his face I knew I'd done good!:) Thanks for being so patient sweetie and thanks for loving all that I do! This MANTLE's for YOU! Oh, and of course YOU too. Thanks girlies!
The Girl Creative
All Thingz Related

19 comments:

  1. I ADORE IT! IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL. I love the Shutters with the stars on either side as well. WAY TO GO! Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just made some shutters for my windows..and posted pictures today!!! They are so fun huh?! Looks great:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very nice! I love the shutters. Ummm...what are you going to do with the clock...I'm really loving that clock too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love the shutters! I want some for my room. It all came together beautifully! Great job.

    I would love for you to check out my site for a fun giveaway! alittleknickknack.blogspot.com. Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, this looks so great! I love the shutters and the planter box - the way you put it all together looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurrah! Looks FABULOUS Jennie! Way to go!!! I have a new arrangement on my mantle as of yesterday too. Why are they so darn hard to decorate I ask??? Gonna be photographing it and posting it tonight. Let me know if you have any suggestions for it. I'm not 100% sold yet... Hope you have a great Tuesday! ~Kristin from Windy Poplars

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! Really! Well done Miss Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am smitten! I LOVE the long berry box. Shutters are so cute and everything came together so well. Perfect front door view! Hooray for being all done with the mantle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jennie! Thanks for stopping by today :-) I've posted the pic of my mantle now...just to warn you, it's not nearly as wonderful as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jennie, YOU ARE AESOME!!! I love it!!! You never cease to AH-MAHZ me!! I need to know what colors you would like your menu board so I can finally get it done and mailed off to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just got through looking at the links you sent me. Wow! Thanks for the ideas. I loved that green and white one too - so fresh and summery! It was sweet of you to stop by and share some of your inspiration - I sure appreciate it (need all the ideas I can get!). Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday so far...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it!! I was expecting something great and you did not disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a terrific mantel makeover for summer...you could even stick little flags in the flower box for the 4th...too cute. Come say hi sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooh! Fabulous! I have a question for you. I will shoot you an email!
    Don't you love when you finally get it perfect?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your mantle turned out great! I really like the addition of the shutters - it all looks fabulous together!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your mantle looks FABULOUS!
    Thanks for sharing @ Anything Related!
    {Rebekah}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh! i totally love this! I'm doing it. Love your blog, i'm a new follower!

    kerstin @ mommytimecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite