Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Suitening up the kitchen

I have this wall in my kitchen that drives me just a little crazy. You can't really do much with it. It's a small space behind my kitchen table. I have been loving the walls with the photo collages all over bloggy land. So, here's what I came up with. I LOVE IT!

A lot of the frames are from dollar tree. I didn't even paint them!

I searched for a fun kitchen quote and found this one. "Enjoy Life, Its Delicious" I cut the saying out with my cricut and then put in right on the glass of the frame. The matting is more of that fun scrapbook paper. I just glued it on.

The best part was going on the hunt for pictures of us eating. We have a lot of pictures with food involved. WE LOVE TO EAT.

I'm so excited about my SUIT new wall. I just had to share! Hope you are all having a great summer!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite