Isn't this fun? I think it is.
Hence the fun title. One of my friends was just called as Primary Chorister and she boogied down as she taught the kids the song "I Am All Made Of Hinges". IT WAS AWESOME! I laughed as this title popped into my head! I thought of her...GO JEN! You are so made of hinges!
So is my project. I found these on our old french doors that are about to be reincarnated! I always need an extra piece of paper for all the crazy lists I write. This is PERFECT! Here is what you need:
1. 2 hinges with holes drilled bigger and painted with ORB.
2. A suite man to drill the holes bigger...thanks SWEETIE!
3. An old tray painted and decoupaged with cute paper.
4. Tie the hinge with some ribbon or twine so it makes a 90* angle to hold your pencils.
5. Screw the hinge onto the tray.
6.Find some old chewed pencils tie ribbon around them so they don't fall all the way through the hole.
7. Attach the other hinge below the pencils. Slip a small magnet inside so the hinge closes tight on itself. Add some paper.
8. Top it with some vinyl.
Here she is again. Let me know what you think.
I'm off to find a place to hang it! Thanks for stopping by! Have a SUITE day;)
Linking up here: