Monday, August 2, 2010

I'M SO EXCITED! I entered the IRON CRAFTER contest over at Fireflies and Jellybeans. I made the top 10! Thanks Miss Fawnda...WOO HOO! HAPPY DANCE;)


The theme was knobs and hinges so I entered my NOTE CENTER made of hinges.

I'm usually not one to beg, BUT, here I go!

I would be so happy if you headed over to F&J's and clicked on the little star below my project.(pretty, pretty, please,please,please with whatever floats your boat on top!)CLICK HERE to vote. Voting endes on Friday Aug.6th. I would love to win one of these babies!
Makes me DROOL! Thanks in advance...have a happy day!

4 comments:

  1. Just voted for you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also voted for you sweets! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh-how cute it that crate? I so could use on those right now. I have just the place! Guess I HAVE to go thrifting. Dang! The things I do for the beauty of my house! :)
    ps-posted all about your fabulous note center on my blog-and voted! Hope you win!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. That's genius! I'll go vote for you. I'm hosting We''re Organized Wednesday this week and would love for you to join the party. THere's a great giveaway too. Hope to see you there. http://organizeyourstuffnow.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite