Monday, August 23, 2010

Teacher Jars


I dread this day every year...THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! I miss my little ones and my big one when they are away:( Oh, and how do you wake such sweet faces after such a fun summer of sleeping in?
SO SAD! One thing I always enjoy is making thier new teachers a little somthin'! I sent them off with this little gift for their teachers today. I totally stole the idea from a post I saw (HERE). Aren't they cool? I used a canning jar and used the lid as a little tag. That way if they decide they want to use it for candy of erasers or whatever they have the option.

Once again, I used my handy dandy Cricut and my Make The Cut program to design the label. Easy! Hope everyone has a great school year! Happy day to everyone;)

4 comments:

  1. SO cool! Those teachers are SO lucky to have your boys (and you) in their classes! I bet you totally made their day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a cute project Jennie! I'll bet you're their favorite parent already ;-) Happy Tuesday my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO DARLING!!! Hey, remember like 19 years ago when you won the follower contest??? UHHH yeah, well I FINALLY finished your menu sign. I'm a horrible flake, but the single parent thing really did a number on me and my brain was only about 12% functioning. Anyhoo, if you don't hate me ;) shoot me an email with your address!!! meandmybucket@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute idea! I love it, and I'll have to remember it come Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite