Thursday, September 16, 2010

Yet Another {kitchen zone}

I'm back with yet another fabulous kitchen zone, DONE! So, after thinking it over, I decided to move my {baking zone} over to the other side of the kitchen by the oven. I know you don't have to say it...I'm brilliant! RIIIGHTT. Baking stuff by the oven just makes sense.
To replace my {baking zone} I added a zone we have never had before. It totally makes sense for our family. We added a {lunch/breakfast zone}. Let me show you around. Here we are again at our same little cupboard area. Same place, different stuff.
Here we have our essentials for our PB&J sandwiches. I have the bread up on the top shelf.

This basket is for our quick breakfast foods. Like poptarts, microwave oatmeal or homemade granola bars. Just grab and go!

Warm fuzzies are the yummy warm drinks for fall and winter mornings. Coco and herbal tea are our favorites. Once again I upcycled a jar for our coco.

Here we have our oatmeal we buy in bulk...

and cracked wheat for pancakes. If we're feelin' like normal pancakes, we've got mix for that too.

Do you remember the baking drawer? Well, it is now our lunch packing drawer. (Can you believe these hideously green baskets. RAN OUT OF PAINT! There were no small black baskets at my dollar tree. Oh well, another day:)) We have our baggies and spoons and lunch bags just in case their bags are still in the laundry to be washed.

This is the bottom cabinet that used to house the mixer. I picked up three large baskets at dollar tree and filled one with extra lunch bags, one with water bottles, and one with bowls, cups and plates. Everything is at a level where the boys can reach and get what they need. Oh, I can't forget our little ol' toaster is in there too. Pull it out if we need it! More counter space for me.

On the counter we do have our pretty cereal dispenser. I got it from CSN. I was able to do a review and thought one of these babies would be fun. LOVE IT! Twist and serve. You've got breakfast.

That's it. I hope you enjoyed your tour. I'll be back with yet another zone! See ya!

3 comments:

  1. Love what you've been doing around here Jennie! Lookin' good! Happy Friday my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had zones in my kitchen for years and it's so nice to know exactly where everything goes..even for the little ones. Great job! I also have a basket in my fridge for lunch foods too..like the little carrots,string cheese, lunch meats, mayo, etc. It all goes into the basket so when it's time to make lunches it all in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get those adorable vinyl labels for your jars?? Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite