Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Entryway All Done!

I finally finish! I even took about a million pictures. This area has horrible lighting! So, here it is. I do need to finish my hooks. I'm mooching one more hook off my Mom. Just waiting to get it.
I had this extra cupboard door left over from a previous project. I just revamped it into a frame! I will do a tut on how to make them later.


Thanks to Natalie over at Endless Crafting. She redid her entryway and inspired me to redo mine. You should go see all her fun ideas. You would love her:)



Thanks for being here! Come back soon:)

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Love the cupboard door turned frame and the hooks. Thanks for mentioning my little blog. Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! And ready just in time for your company. Love the little bits of Soph creeping into your shots and you in the mirror! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite