Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm going to be on Under the Table and Dreaming!

Miss Stephanie Lynn over at Under the Table and Dreaming is going to have little ol' me as a guest on her blog. HOLY MOLY! I will be posting a tutorial on a fun ornament I just recently made. The coolest part, she's having lots of FABULOUS bloggers doing 24 homemade ornaments in 6 days! CrAZy! You know what I'm thinkin'...LOTS OF FANTABULOUS IDEAS!

UndertheTableandDreaming


As you can see, it's already started and there are already some fun things going on over there. You'll have to run over and check it out. Oh, my ornament tutorial will be posted on the 25th. So after you've stuffed your face and unbuttoned you pants. Have a sit and make your way over to Steph's place and come and see me. I think you might like what I've done! Hope everyone is having a great Holiday. See you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite