Monday, November 15, 2010

My HOT new bench!


I know the most talented people EVER! One of those fabulously talented people, who has mean wood skills, and super sweet tools that I DO NOT have...DARN IT, made me this HOT new bench. Isn't it SO cute?! Get this, it only took him an hour...WHATEVER!

I plopped her in our entryway for a new look I have been working on. It's not quite ready to be revealed...but, I just couldn't resist sharing my new bench with you!

I painted it Pale Jade by Glidden, sanded it, and went over it with a little glaze to tone it down. LOVE IT!

I love the red and black next to it. SO pretty.

THANK YOU MR. PP, I LOVE IT SO MUCH! It's absolutely perfect. And of course, you already know I think your AWESOME!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite