Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lemony {Suitness}!

OH MAN....I found another blog to add to my list of favorites. A Bowl Of Lemons...talk about LEMONY SUITNESS! I love it all!





YOU HAVE TO GO CHECK IT OUT! I just adore Miss Toni and all of her fantabulousness. If you're like me and like to organize and like to organize the stuff you've organized (did you catch that?) you will be in ORGANiZATION HEAVEN! Once again...OH MAN! I've already gone around and labeled just about everything....SHOOT...just had a thought! Maybe I should have labeled the toilet so my boys can actually tinkle IN it. HeeeHEEE!
Now, here's one of Toni's ideas. Notice I only said ONE? There's way too many ideas to choose from. I am currently adding something like this to the {SUITE} TOY ORGANIZATION me likie:




Awesome, right?!

Okay, so to top off all this Suitness...Miss Toni is going to be doing a "21 Days To Gettting Organized Challenge". Bring it SiSTAh!:)



It starts on the 1st of January and she will post a challenge to hopefully finish once a day EVERYDAY except Sundays. SO, ARE YOU GAME?! I AM! I already started...told you...I'm so CrAzY! SERIOUSLY, go check out Miss Toni...you're going to love her:) You can thank me later! OH MAN...her fridge is to die for. I'm drooling just thinking about it...

4 comments:

  1. juts found her blog too and love it already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu are SOOOOOO sweet. I LOVE your title for the post too. Very cute. Thank you so much for featuring me. I am very grateful!

    Happy New Year,
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Jennie! I'll have to go check this new site out, I'm all about the organizing :-) I've got a new site of my own I've been working on this week: Living Graciously: http://living-graciously.blogspot.com. Love to have you come and visit when you get a chance. Let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions for it! Oh, and I would LOVE it if you would consider doing a home decor (or DIY) guest post for me (even if it was one you already have written). You know I'm such a huge fan of your style :-) Hope your day is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am guilty of organizing and reorganizing stuff that is already organized. It's a hobby really or I am just a nut case. Off to check out her blog! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite