Thursday, December 9, 2010

A {Suite} Christmas!

SOOOOOO, I have a question for all of you. Has Christmas barfed all over your house too? SERIOUSLY! I had the Christmas Tree up and I looked at all my Christmas totes and said, I'm not doing it this year! I was SO overwhelmed. I was ready for Christmas to be all over. SAD, I know! Well, as you can see the Christmas bug bit me and I barfed out all this Christmas stuff. I should have thought of a better analogy. Still I think it describes it quite well. I hope you enjoy it. I'm warning you...LOTS OF PICTURES! I'll try not to talk too much either:)

I have these wreaths hanging on my windows. I used stuff from Dollar Tree. I'll post a tut later.













Every year I throw on our tree lights, the star and the ribbon and the rest is all up to the kids. They did a great job decorating it...don't ya think?






I made these blocks too and will be posting another tut for you if you want!





My FABULOUS In laws sent me this awesome nativity from Africa. I LOVE IT! The people who made it are pretty super talented. It's all made out of wire and a jute and then they dress them in fabric native to Africa. You have to look at the cute little baby Jesus and the animals. AMAZING!
















Well, that's it. I'm hoping to post the porch soon. See you then:)

UPDATE:I'm joining in a blog hop @ Windy Poplars. Want some more ideas for Christmas decor. Come with me and snoop around these awesome peoples homes. SO FUN!
Windy Poplars

14 comments:

  1. ADORE your decorating style! ITS JUST LIKE MINE! WINKS! Very homey cozy and every detail looks amazing. WAY TO GO. love your entry way and everything you have done. We would have fun shopping together. Happy Holidays. Jennie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. um.. can I just move in!! ;) I love it all!! ALL OF IT!! You are amazing!! I say that a lot .. but its true!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so warm and cozy and so familiar too. We do have a lot of the same taste and I spied a few of the same things in my own home. (Like your pillow on your bench..I have it in my family room!)
    It's beautiful! Merry Christmas...glad you decided to barf it all out..it's not Christmas without it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great but I totally understand. I was a little "under"whelmed with Christmas this year...I just didn't have the energy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my word it looks FABULOUS! You really go all out! I can see why you were overwhelmed but the end product is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fantastic! I love seeing how everyone decorates their home for the Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining the blog hop. You've have a beautiful home and such a talent for taking pictures! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your home looks gorgeous!!! Super, super cozy!!! I just love your design style... and I adore the mismatched frames above the fireplace! I recently did something similar in our guestroom. ;) Glad I stopped in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your home is gorgeous....looks straight out of my favorite magazines! Love all the special attention you pay to detail! Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your homemade touches! Beauitful :) all of your Christmas things make your home look so festive. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh silly Jennie, it doesn't look like madness to me! More like a Christmas wonderland! I love it! Thank you for your sweet comments on my simplicity this year. So funny how many people like the idea of a "naked" tree! Maybe I've started something?! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend my friend. Thanks for "hopping" with us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything is so cozy and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your decorating is beautiful. It is warm, cozy and a bit vinatage. Wonderful inspiration. I love your nativities. I adore your HUGE letter E. I have been wanting to get one. It is really cute with the letter blocks. Thanks for sharing your lovely home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite