Thursday, January 20, 2011

An award, you're such a {SUITEy}!

HEY! Guess what?

Miss Jess sent me an award!



The Stylish Blogger Award



Yep..that's right, little Miss "Stylish" herself thinks I'm stylish. OH YEAH! DOin' a stylelicious dance..whoot whoot! THANKS GIRLIE!

Isn't she such a {SUITEy}?! I think she's pretty fabulous. I know her personally and she really is an awesome person. I feel honored to be awarded by a person who {I} think is pretty amazing.

We know there are lots of stinkin' little rules to these awards. You guys hear me blab about my maddness ALLLLL the time. Bear with me as I break a few of these rules...heeehee!.(If you want, here are a few facts about me!)

Rule #1 broken and DONE.

Rule #2 Pass it on to 15 other bloggers. BREAKIN' this one too.

I'm only doing one. My bloggy sistah Kristin over at Windy Poplars has just started up a NEW blog. It's called "A Guide To Living Graciously".



Man, this new blog is TOTALLY loaded with little tips and fun ideas on...you guessed it, how to live graciously! I've enjoyed visiting her blog! She's been working hard at making it fabulous and wants lots of people to come by and check it out! Tell her I sent you:)

Congrat Miss Kristin! This Stylish blogger award is for you! I'm keeping rule #3. I'm headed over to tell her now:)

2 comments:

  1. Jennie! You are way too {SUITE} ;-)! Thanks for the shoutout and the kind award my friend! I'm all blushy over here now...gosh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course she gave you an award.I would give you one if I had one to give you..:)
    hey, i started up my own linky party-Mix Tape Monday-I am begging all of my friends to come so I don't look like a total loser if nobody comes to my party! It's something fun, you show your projects or tips and your fav. song that day. Your playlist is one I turn up often..so go and link up, cause you love me and you don't want me to look foolish!
    Happy Week my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite