Monday, January 31, 2011

Laundry Area {Suitening}

My Laundry Area is in my garage. UGGHHHH! There have been many times when I have dreaded going out into the dirty, cold/hot garage filled with spiders and who knows what else! After hearing about how my Mother-in-law did laundry in Africa on her mission, I realized life is GOOD! I AM SOOOOO grateful for what I have. I'm also grateful for Miss Toni challenging us to get our Laundry spaces organized. I'm here to share mine with you.



I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who has a Laundry Area in the garage...tweet...tweet...maybe I am! Well, if you've never seen one, they aren't the cutest things on the planet. Hoses, tunnels, tubes, vents, faucets...you get the point. I HAD to figure out how to make this space more pleasant. After all, I practically LIVE in the Laundry Area!

In order for you to appreciate the above picture, take a look at the before:




Let's say two words...NASTY,SAD! Now do you see why I didn't want to do laundry?! YUCK! I scrubbed both machines inside and out. Cleaned out under and behind them. I added a CUUUTE little rug I found at Target. NOW, It's SOOOO much better. Let me show you around:)

Here it is again. To the right side of the picture you can see our FABULOUS air/heater duct. Gotta have air/heating so that WILL be staying!



One of my Bestie's Mama hooked me up with this super cute shutter. I LOVE IT GREEN! I hung it from the bottom of the shelf to cover all the pipes and such. Much better! It's says "Laundry, loads and loads of fun!" It cheers me on as I throw in the next load. It never ends:)



This crate used to be on my kitchen table. I love it holding our laundry soap (in the jar) and my little country pitcher.



My two big galvanized buckets hold all the extra soaps, bleach, stain remover and softeners.



OHHH, I never took a before of my sink area! OOOOOWWWWEEEEE! Talk about SAD! This was really sad. Under it was the black hole for all the laundry. Here's what I did:



Here are a few more to enjoy!






I hope you all enjoy your laundry areas! If not, get in there and make it a place that you want to be in. Or maybe you don't want to be in there! Forget I said anything. STAY FAR, FAR AWAY! The mountain my crumble and knock you into flippin' next year. I WARNED YOU!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite