Monday, January 31, 2011

Master Closet {Suiteified!}

YEP, that's right...I {Suitefied} MY closet! UM HUMM! I have my OWN closet. Don't be hatin'! It really isn't all that fabulous. I'm just trying to make you all jealous:) REALLY! I do love having my own space to store what I want to store. But, we are NOT talking about a closet like J. LO's:) I WISH! I have just a simple old closet that has everything I need. Welcome, come on in! Oh wait up...move over, I need to get by so I can tell you all about it.

Here's one side. Notice the top shelf, it has all my craft stuff on it!



Here's the other side. More clothes. I organized all my hangers so I know black is for sweaters, clear is for shirts, white coats...etc. LOVE IT!




I have a place for my MANY purses:)




A place for all my jeans...I LOVE jeans! The basket hold all my shirts that I need to wash separately for all the nasty chitlin's laundry!



That's it! It's pretty suite, RIGHT?! Like I said not too fabulous, but, I love how everything has a place!

2 comments:

  1. I totally need to borrow your pink purse =) haha!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie! You and I so need to be friends! Your blog is adorable and has totally inspired me to get movin on my organization track. I am super organized, but the hideaway places don't get much attention. Thank you so much for the comment on my page. You made my day. Its nice to meet people like me and ones who give compliments. My turn....you are such a doll and you have such a beautiful family. xoxo Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite