Friday, February 4, 2011

3,2,1...SO much fun!

I told you we were doing a countdown.

Here it is.



I had lots of pockets left over from my jean laundry curtain. Then this idea popped in my head. I decided to google and see if anyone else thought of the same idea. Over at How Does She? there is a Christmas Countdown almost just like it. MAN, great minds think alike! I used stuff that I already had so this project was FREE for me!

Wanna make one? Cut out 14 pockets.




Hot glue them to some twine.



Embellish. I was wishing I had fun RED buttons. Oh well! You should totally add buttons to yours:)




Then I cut out vinyl for the numbers. EASY!




Some of the ideas for the countdown I got from Secrets of a Super Mommy. Some other ones I got from my bloggy sistah...Lyndsey(love her!). Fun stuff! We like fun stuff.

Here it is hanging from our mantle. Do you see that little red cabinet down there? I'm going to tell you all about it in my next post. More fun to come:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite