Wednesday, February 9, 2011

LOVE nest



I was at Dollar Tree the other day....total surprise, I know! I spotted two birdies on the very bottom shelf all by themselves. They tweeted at me...SERIOUSLY! They asked me to take them home. I told them I already had some awesome BLUE birdies from last spring.



Then they got a little nervy and tweeted right back, "Paint us PINK! We would be totally hot in pink!" That's when I yelled out, "HECK YA! Hop on in my cart, we're gonna paint ya pink!"



They were SO right, HOT in pink! They were missing one little thing, they needed a LOVE nest. After all they ARE Valentine birdies!



This is just a canvas that I painted pink. I then cut the letters out with my cricut and stenciled on the word NEST in red on the bottom. The nest is just like my nests from last spring. I used some moss and I added the Dollar Tree hearts for eggs Here are a few more pictures. Enjoy!





Who knows, there just might be two little birdies out there, tweeting out, so they too can be painted pink. Hurry, let's paint them all! I know, I'm such a DORK!


9 comments:

  1. I think pink looks good on them! and I LOVE the Dollar Store, I will have to be on the look out for some of these.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! I don't get to the dollar store as much as I should! :) I am sooo looking forward to spring! Have a delightful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the love nest for the birds. I am pretty sure I NEED a cricut:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those birdies!! super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You, girl, are too stinkin' cute with these ideas!!! L.O.V.E. it. So inspiring!

    Happy Love Nest,

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok this is ridiculously cute- I am 99% sure I just spelled that wrong:) But I dont care- thats how cute this is !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Darling!

    Jessica @
    Chapman Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. So super cute! I really need to get a cricut or silhouette or something! I'm following your blog now. Its so adorable!

    xoxo Nikki
    Follow my blog at www.nikkilovesbrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i.love.this!! and you are hilarious, i love the personality on your blog! new follower, found ya from cute lyndseyscraftspot, love her too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite