Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Time to SCORE!


I've been working really hard on finishing my Little Man's room. His poor walls have been screamin' for some fancy on them.



Here was a little somethin'.


I spotted something like this on PB. Instead of the clock they used half a soccer ball (which you might be seeing on his wall soon too!} CUTE!


I found the little clock at Target for $4. The vinyl really made the wall look so much better.

While we are in here, I have a few other new things to share. My Dad found this at DI for me.


YAY! I love how rusty and old it looks. Don't ya love it too?!

I took this picture of my happy boy and had it made into a poster at Costco. I mounted it on foam board from Dollar Tree and there we go!



Then, I found this DANG CUTE basket at TJ MAXX. I wasn't sure where I was going to put it...well, I think I found the perfect spot. YAY again! Heehee.



I need to get back to work. I have a few more projects and then I can show you it ALL done. For now, here is a picture of a CORNER of his room finished!


Have a happy day.

4 comments:

  1. THIS IS DARN RIGHT ADORABLE, love it. Going to share it on my CraftOManiac FB page. winks-jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this idea!! I might have to steal it!! Will you come finish my sons room :) Yours turned out too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! I have a space in my boys room that needs a little something I think I might know what to do now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm? You are creative!!!!!!!!!!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite