SO many bars...SO little time! I spotted these babies over at Cookies and Cups. These poor little bars of sinful goodness didn't have a chance at my Momma's.
We had a house full of CHOCOHOLICS! We finished half the pan in like 5 minutes.
They are once again, SO FLIPPIN' YUMMY! A must share FO SHIZZLE!
1 18 oz. package of Oreo cookies
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 325F. Line a 9 x 13 baking pan with foil (shiny side down) and give it a good coating of non-stick spray.
2. Set aside 8 Oreo cookies, and then put the rest in a large food processor. You’ll want the cookies as fine as possible. Add the salt to the crumbs and then stir to combine.
3. Melt the butter and gently stir into the cookie crumbs. Then, dump the crumbs into the foil-lined pan and press them to the bottom to form an Oreo cookie crust.
4. In the microwave (or a double boiler) melt the 1 cup of chocolate chunks and the milk chocolate, along with the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. If you use the microwave, you stop and stir about every 30 seconds to keep the chocolate from burning.
5. Stir the chocolate mixture frequently until smooth and spread evenly over the prepared cookie crust.
6. Sprinkle the mini chocolate chips and take the reserved Oreo cookies and break into large chunks. Sprinkle over the top of the bar cookies. Press down gently into the chocolate topping. Bake for 20-22 minutes oven.
7. Allow the Oreo cookie bars to cool for one hour, then melt the white chocolate chips. Drizzle (don't get impatient like me and dump it on top, DRIZZLE PEOPLE!) the white chocolate over the top of the bars, YUM!
8. Chill until firm and then gobble, gobble, gobble!
You can thank me later! Heehee! Smooches my dear peeps!