Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The CUTEST cupcakes!

I think these are the CUTEST little cupcakes EVER! I found the idea here at Sugar Derby! What a fun place to visit!

I felt like I was back in the day when I used to run a Pie Bakery out of my bedroom closet with pies made out of Playdoh.  What good times!  Now I get to "play" with the REAL stuff! Heehee! 

Here's what you do:

 Bake the cake like normal.  Let it cool.  Then crumble into crumbs.
 Add frosting
Keep adding frosting until it's like playdoh. 


Scoop your cake mix with an ice cream scoop into a cup or cupcake liner.  I  melted some Chocolate chips and drizzled it on top.  Then I sprinkled with sprinkles and added a red candy.  Here they are a finished! 
`
 


These babies are headed out the door for my son's Summer Birthday's party at school today.  Best part, they wont melt!  YIPPEEE!  

5 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie...here is the color info for Middle's room...I feel stupid calling him Middle but hey? lol if you live in the Houston area...i have an extra gallon...lol If not you can get it mixed in any paint you choose with this info....

    http://www.myperfectcolor.com/en/color/89680_Valspar-5006-1B-Notre-Dame


    I am off to look through your blog...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through Lolly Jane- cute post! Newest follower :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite