Thursday, June 2, 2011

Keepin' Score!

Little Man's poor little window was in GREAT need of a treatment.  Before this whole redo we had curtain panels on each side of the window.  The boys used them as swinging vines...DARN MONKEYS!  You can guess what happened next!  MMMMHHMMMM...curtain rod pulled out of the wall with screws and all.  SUCH A MESS!  I needed something that they couldn't swing from.  First thought was, wood,  up high!  Here's what I came up with.





I wanted it to look like we totally jacked a scoreboard off of a football field and cut it to fit just right over his window.  Well, you get the drift, RIGHT?!  Here are a few more pictures.      







If you want a tutorial on how I did it, let me know.  Enjoy keepin' score of the Basketball Playoffs  my Little Man!  


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Love it!! You should totally do a tutorial so I can have you over to my blog for a visit. I love highlighting fabulously talented people, such as yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to know how you accomplished this...I am currently re-doing my sons room with a football theme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I love a good repurpose! ;)
    gail

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite