Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Get Your GAME On!

I finished another side of the Little Man's room. 
YAY!!
Just one small space left to tackle and we are done with this stinkin' room!

Cute, huh?!

I had a lot of fun with this little wall.
I knocked out a couple of little projects while I was gettin' this all done. 
I'm gonna break 'em down for you real quick.

Project #1
The Nasty Dresser Turned Desk
(please excuse the horrible picture quality of most of these shots.  His poor room has bad lighting.)


Here is one more shot of it all.



See the little stool that fits perfectly under there?!

Project #2
Nasty Table Turned Stool

Here it is up close and fabulous!




Project #3

Little Man's SMALL Locker Room

He really loves having all of his jerseys handy for practice and games.  Along with his cleats and ball.  There's even a little hook for his backpack.
A place for everything :)


Here it is all together, when you come through his door,



I'm redoing the clipboards,
Don't LOVE them!
 I'll tell you all about them later.

Here's a view of it from the other side of the room.


Here's what I have left to do:
Clipboards, buys a chair, make 2 pillows, night stand and figure out closet 
EASY PEASY!!!
I'll do a room tour when I'm finished with all of the above. 
Have a happy day!!


4 comments:

  1. What GREAT ideas - good job - - I have three girls - so love to see what happens with boys rooms - - yours has a great feel to it - and I love the chest of drawers to desk idea - WELDONE YOU!!!!!

    Fleur x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wonder woman! I love how you see 10 projects in a piece of old furniture! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too cool for school!! Love love love it - lucky boys~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin" cute! I can't believe the creativity juices that must flow through you, I would never think of all those great ideas! When I have time and money I'm copying all of it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite