Tuesday, October 4, 2011

{Suite} Pantry Visit

 
I've been busy, busy trying to finish up Little Man's room.
Of course, you all know...
 I'm such slacker!
 I can never stay focused on just one project at a time.
 DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Nothing like having 65,7890 projects to finish :)

SEE,
I can't even stay on the same flippin' subject when I talk.
MY POOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY,
 I'M SO SORRY!

Okay, I got a little burned out on Little Man's room
SO,
I decided I would post about my pantry.
WHAT THE?! 
I KNOW, so random!
( Don't pantry and bedroom kinda rhyme or somethin'?!
NO?! SHOOT!!)
If you don't remember my pantry organization that I did a while back,

Since then, I've added a few things to make it a little more fabulous!! 
 Of course, it still isn't cuteified and painted yet. 
ONE DAY SOON, I HOPE!

Ignore the fact that we need to buy food AGAIN!!!
 I swear we live with monsters that would eat the house if they could!!

First, we have our canned food with the little shelves on  top of the cans to hold brownie mixes, cake mixes etc.  Then we have our extra syrup and sauces on the other shelf.

Down below on the next shelf we have our baskets for chips and crackers.
Behind the baskets I have containers for extra flour, rice and beans.



Below the chip/cracker shelf I have some pull out drawers.  The one on the left holds our extra paper lunch bags, napkins, plastic cups and such. 
The basket on top hold our plastic spoons, forks and knives.
I'm super excited about our drawers on the right. 
I saw an idea on BHG.com that had dinner baskets.  
THESE are my dinner DRAWERS. 
 Each drawer holds the ingredients for our meals for the week. 
I still need to go to the store for 2 more meals. 
 I love the idea of having all the stuff ready to go for the week. 
The basket on top holds any dessert ingredients. 


Next shelf over, We have our pasta basket and our extra cereal basket. 
When our cereal dispenser gets low, the kids take turns picking out what cereal they want in there next. 

Here's the back wall again.  Extra wheat flour, rice, beans, pasta, potatoes. 
Below that shelf we have more pull out drawers. 
On the left we have our quick pasta drawer.  Mac and cheese and Pasta Roni. 
 In the second drawer is all of our seasoning packets.  Taco mix, onion soup mix, ranch, gravy mixes. 
On top in the little green basket we have all of our quick seasoned boxed rice. 
 In the right side we have our breakfast mixes stuff.  Muffin mixes and extra pancake mix and hot chocolate to refill our jars in the kitchen.
In the bottom drawer, I have Ramon noodles and other noodle type stuff for the kids to make on their own. 
The top basket has our marshmallows for yummy rice krispie treats and smores!

 Back to the top shelf again....I have all of our canned apples and jam and some other canned foods.  Our extra special bread like hot dog and hamburger buns get thrown in the hanging basket so our bread box will actually close in the kitchen!!
 One cool trick I have been loving. 
Use a grocery bag holder for you potatoes. 
 My hall is super dark and dry so they do great in here and they are easy to find too:)
 Here a few more pictures to enjoy!

 I forgot to mention, behind my pull out drawers, I store all my large canned food storage like beans and rice and potatoes. 
 Easy to find when I need to open a new can. 

I better go get us some grub before the little monsters get home. 
They just might eat ME!! 
 Let me know if you have any tips for pantry organization. 
I'd love to hear all about them!!! 
SMOOCHES!!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the bag holder for the potatoes! I need on of those!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite