Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Barf #2 Teacher Gifts

My hubby's Aunt asked me what I ended up doing for teacher gifts this year.
I REALLY thought I posted this one.


WOW,
I must have lost a few brain cells along with them migraines!

This one is for you Aunt Kim :)
Maybe for next year?!! 
Or like Miss Aunt Kim pointed out,
It can be used for just about anything.

Here's my Christmas Barf #2:

S'more Buckets
(Inspiration came from HERE )




 I found these cute clear snowflake buckets at Walmart for about 3 bucks.
I bet they are like $.50 right now.
HURRY RUNNNNN!


 Here's what the tag said:
Wishing you 
S'MORE & S'MORE
fun this Christmas.

Merry Christmas! 

 I added some scrap ribbon that I already had to the handle.
LOVE RIBBON!!!


 I wrapped each ingredient in separate bags with a little twine to tie it off.
Make sure you put enough of each thing to make a complete S'MORE. 
Pack extra chocolate for crazy people like me!!


Here they are again. 



Man, the options are endless. 
 Change out the Season or Holiday and you have S'MORE fun gifts to give!! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite