Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dreaming of a WHITE Christmas!

We were SO close to having a litttle bit of white on the ground this morning.
GRRRRR....
I know a lot of you think I'm a total crazy snow lady!!!

We hardly ever get snow around these parts.
When it snows, it puts me in the Christmas spirit. 
I get all "let's whip out the cocoa and sing jingle bells" when it snows here!

DARN!!
It didn't happen.

What's a sad girl to do?
make...
Snow Globes
I've seen these EVERYWHERE!!


They are like little magical Winter Wonderlands!

Awwww...."lets get out the cocoa and sing jingle bells", shall we?!

They were SO easy to make. 
The hardest part was trying to figure out where to find all the junk that goes inside it.
I'm here to hook you up with all those little details. 
Love you TOO!!

What you need:

Old jars (quick!! pull out that nasty moldy salsa jar.  PERFECT!!) 
bottle brush Christmas trees (Walmart.  They cost less than a dollar a piece)
1 bag of snow flakes (Walmart)
 Glue gun

Here's what you do...READY?!!

  • Glue the tree or trees to the bottom of the lid.
  • Add snowflakes and glitter if you want into the jar
  • Screw on lid
  • Shake 

All done!!


 Here's a little sneak peek of my Winter Wonderland Snow globes on my mantle. 

 

Thanks for being here!!! Smooches!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite