Sunday, December 18, 2011

LDS gift idea!!

As you all know,
 I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. 
Learn more about my beliefs (HERE). 

This is a picture of our beloved Prophet Thomas S. Monson.
He is an amazing man!
I see this picture and all I see is pure joy.
It really does make me smile.

I HAD to spread the love. 
I had the pictures printed at Walmart.
The picture is from a pin on Pinterest.
(type in President Monson, it will pop right up!)
The frames are also from Walmart, in the crafty section.
I cut the vinyl myself.

I added a tag with a quote from one of his many wonderful Christmas messages.
It reads:

Giving, not getting, brings to
full bloom the Christmas spirit.
Enemies are forgiven, friends
remembered, and God obeyed.
The spirit of Christmas illuminates
the picture window of the soul,
and we look out upon the world’s
busy life and become more
interested in people than things.
To catch the real meaning of the
“spirit of Christmas,”
we need only drop the last syllable,
and it becomes the
“Spirit of Christ.”

Thomas S. Monson,
“The Best Christmas Ever,”
Liahona, Dec 2008

Are you loving the cinchie of all this fabulousness?!!
It's so cinchie the chitlins can do it in their PJ's, right next to a sink full of nastiness!!!
(No one gave ME paper plates!  Heeeheee!!!)
I know you all would LOVE to have one. 
Go make one up. 
EAsy PEasY!!!

UPDATE:

Paint Color
I used:
Glidden Creamy Butter Milk  Interior Semi Gloss
Fonts
I used:
"Prophet" is in Hannibal Lector
My Own Topher for the rest.


 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite