Thursday, January 5, 2012

Here's to a {Suite} Year!!

That's EXACTLY what I'm working towards....

a SWEET year!

Before anything,
I have to thank all of you.
.
I never realized just how blessed I would be by sharing all my madness with others!
Wow!!
Blessings are fallin' like apples from a tree around here.



WAAAAIIITTT...
That would hurt!!
Then my hair would look like this.


Might be kinda sweet though :)
I'd rock it!!!



Maybe I should say, they fall more like marshmallows from the sky.



Ummm...
EEEWWWWW!!
Maybe not.

Oh, I got a good one, RAIN!
YEP, they fall like rain!


No,
 really,
 I am blessed!

 
I am SO grateful for all of my AWESOME bloggy friends.
You inspire ME to be better and I can't lie, I love stealing your junk :)
(you know who you are :) 
LOVE YOU!!!

Now that I have that off my brains,
(yes, I have more than one!)
Next item of business.

My {Suite}Year List


I read this quote:

“This year, mend a quarrel.
Seek out a forgotten friend.
Dismiss suspicion and replace it with trust.
 Write a letter.
 Give a soft answer.
Encourage youth.
 Manifest your loyalty in word and deed.
Keep a promise.
Forgo a grudge.
 Forgive an enemy.
 Apologize.
Try to understand.
 Examine your demands on others.
Think first of someone else.
Be kind. Be gentle.
 Laugh a little more.
Express your gratitude.
 Welcome a stranger.
Gladden the heart of a child.
Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth.
Speak your love and then speak it again.”



― Howard W. Hunter




Then, PLOP...my list was born.




  • Put my Heavenly Father first
  • Go on more dates with the hubby
  •  Play more with my family
  • Go on more walks with my family
  • Treat myself with respect
  • Be honest
  • Serve more
  • Be a true friend
  • Read more
  • Send Thank you's 
  • Send Birthday cards for nephews and nieces
  • Blog more
  • Make a blog schedule
  • Do Tot School with Soph
  • Stick to my home schedule
  • Train for my half marathon and 187 mile relay run (can't wait!!)
  • Finish kids room.
  • Turn our Master Bedroom into a {SUITE}
  • Read at least one book with each kid, every night.
  • Spend less time on Facebook and Pinterest :) GET THINGS DONE!! 
I plan on making a list of things to accomplish each month.
That way, I can work toward getting stuff checked off my main list.

Whew...
Bored much??
I'm sure as I cross things off,
I will add more to it.
There are some that will never get crossed off in this life.
 I will work on them the rest of my life.
The idea is to just be a little better than I am today.

What are you all working on accomplishing this year?

Send me an email or comment. 
I REALLY wanna hear.
You could post a link to it here or at Miss Toni's place like me.
 Here's to a
{Suite} Year
my peeps.

YOU ROCK!






3 comments:

  1. I like your list! The thing that keeps popping in my head the most is to slow down...which is incredibly hard for me to do. I have high expectations of how things need to be an i need to ease up and enjoy the little things that I often miss because I am worried about silly stuff that in the long run doesn't matter all that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO true, my dear bloggy sistah!!! That should totally be on the TOP of my list. SLOW DOWN... Smell the flowers... Enjoy life. Thanks for your wise words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are wonder woman! Love how you motivate and inspire!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite