Monday, January 9, 2012

{Suite} Baby Feet

For those of you who follow me on Pinterest...
 ya know my boards are full of stuff that I could NEVER possibly finish in this lifetime. 
I pinned them for a reason, though. 
They INSPIRED me.

On Mondays, I will post projects I have actually pinned on Pinterest and brought to life.

What a FABULOUS idea!!
WHY THANK YA!

{Suite}Baby Feet

This is my inspirational pin.
I hear ya...awwww, SO CUTE!!

WELL,
This is what I came up with.



It's a fun little basket from Target.
Then I filled it with stacked blocks that I whipped up.
I cut two pieces off of a 2x4,
and then painted them with regular old craft paint.
 Distressed them then tied them with a piece of denim.
Thanks to my Cricut,
The blocks say:

"Lead me, guide me, walk beside me"



 I found some SUPER cute bright Puma socks.


Are you catching on? 
The whole thing has to do with feet.
oooooo...precious, right?!! 
Then the shoes! Give me one more "precious"
PRECIOUSSSSS!!



Imagine the different socks and shoes and baskets you could use.
Ughhh, makes me get all Happy Dance feelin'!

Now wasn't that fun?!!
Lets start a revolution my dear bloggy berries. 
Let's bring our pins to life.
What have you brought to life?
I TOTALLY wanna see.









3 comments:

  1. So cute! Where did you get the blocks and did you paint and distress them yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY Jenn!!!
    The blocks are 2X4's that I cut to the size I wanted. I just painted them with craft paint and distressed them myself. You ROCK girlie!! Thanks for stopping by :)

    Jennie {Cinnaberry Suite}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite