Sunday, January 1, 2012

{Suite} Germphobe Gift idea!!

If you know me,
I mean REALLY know me,
Ya know that germs are a SCARY thing for me.

My name is Miss Cinnaberry Suite and I am a
GERMPHOBE!

Now that I have that out of the way...
Someone who knows me P.R.E.T.T.Y well,
gave me this for Christmas!

Let me introduce you to the BEST gift a Germphobe could EVER get!

A plate FULL of FLIPPIN' SOAP!!!
ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME?!
HAPPY DANCE...
WHOOT...WHOOT!! 


Oh, that's not all PEOPLE!!
Hold on to them underoos...
This girl aint messin' around.
She went ALL out.


There's a soap for each month.
I LOVE them all,
BUT these ones had me ROLLIN'!!
Sad to say, they are ALL so true.






 
She designed a label for each month and printed them off on sticker paper. 
GENIUS.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
I've taught her well...
KIDDING!!
She's AMAZING all by herself!

Thanks Mags...
It was totally worth peeing my pants over!

LOVE YOU :)

Imagine the people who are just CALLING out for some stinkin' soap.
Hook 'em up.
Get out you sticker paper and get to it.
Such a fun gift to give.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite