Thursday, February 9, 2012

Our Chore Chart

Remember how I showed you How We ROLL????
WELL,
I finally finished our
"How we ROLL" chart.
YIPPERRSSS!!!


I'm SOOOOOOOO excited for you to see it.

It didn't cost a cent to make.
Everything, once again, was found  in my garage.

Here's what I did:

I had an old scrub board.
Totally appropriate for a chore chart, don't ya think?? 
 Check out the swan stickers all over the back of it.
Yeah, you heard me, SWAN stickers. 

See, NOT CUTE!!
FLIPPING.THE BOARD. OVER...mmmkay!!


I used  some leftover Mosaic tiles from our Bathroom redo a LOOOONNNGGG time ago.


 I pulled off all the tiles I wanted to use.


I cut out enough tiny circles on my cricut in black vinyl to make my dice dots.

 SEEEEEEEEEE......



Then I took some large Popsicle sticks and  trimmed them to the size I wanted with a pair of scissors.
Snip, snip!



Then, I went on my computer and designed little labels to go onto the Popsicle sticks.


Printed them out and trimmed them up.


I used black paint and painted the Popsicle sticks.

 Then I glued my labels down and sanded the edges. 
Aren't they CUTE???!!!


 Next, I added a magnet to the back of EVERYTHING.
The boys like to switch things up.
This adds to the whole game feel.

 Next, I hopped back onto my computer and made little square pictures the same size as my tiles.
I cut them out and glued them to the top of the tiles.


Then I designed our title to go on top of the board.
I printed it out on card stock and used double stick tape to attach it to the board.
I didn't want anything to be permanent.
I might want to use this board again for something else :)

This is what it looks like all finished and in action:







The boys love it!!
YAY!!
Once again, makes life a little easier around here.
NEED that!
LOVE that!!

If you want to see "How we ROLL" go here for the post.

Have a Suite day :)



3 comments:

  1. Love this Jennie! What a great idea! So cute! Ok I have a question for you not about this post..sorry..but can you tell me how you make a facebook page for your blog? I am so behind the times haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Natalie!! Thank ya much!!
      I just emailed you...heheehhee!
      You too funny!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite