Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day {Pinned and DONE!!}

If you're a total procrastinator like I am,
you're scurrying to find a fun Valentine idea
 for the chitlins to hand out tomorrow, abbooouuuttt...... NOW!
I'll hook you up! :)
Procrastinators UNITE!
hehehheheeee

The first one is a boy Valentine.

Aren't they fun!!
We made 90 of them.
WHEW!!
I'm beat!
Here is the pin.
Here's where I was able to print them off.
Miss Holly SAVED my booty!
LOVE her for that.
Thanks girlie, you ROCK!!!


Next up, a girlie Valentine idea.

Here is the Pin that inspired it.
The pin doesn't have a printable available.
SO,I made my own.


GUESS WHAT???
I can TOTALLY share :)
Let me know and I can email it to you.

WELCOME!!!

PINNED, DONE and feeling FABULOUS!!

 If you want to follow my boards on Pinterest,
 click on the big fat red button
on my right hand side bar.

If you aren't on Pinterest and would like to be,
Shoot me an email and I can send you an invite :)



Hope your Monday was HAPPY!
Smooches :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite