Monday, May 14, 2012

Established Sign

My friend's sister is getting married this June.
SO MUCH FUN!!

She asked if I could whip up a sign that had their names and wedding date on it.
Pshhh...OF COURSE!!

I was inspired by THIS pin on my Crafty Pinterest Board.
Can you say, GORGEOUS?!!
I guess if you didn't want to make one, you can go and buy one!!
Hahhaaa!!


This is always a nice and easy gift for weddings or anniversaries.


 It's just a frame with the vinyl on the glass.



I REALLY wanted to keep it for myself.
One problem,
That's not my name.
SHOOT!!
I'll have to plan that better next time :)

Hope you have an amazing MONDAY!!

SMOOCHES!!




1 comment:

  1. I love this! Did you make it with a Cricut? I don't have one but have lots of friends willing to let me use theirs. What fonts are these. Can't wait to make this. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite