Thursday, May 10, 2012

Girlie Goodness!!!

Oh my FLIPPIN' goodness!!
I'm having so much fun fixin' up my little girlies' room.

I just had to share the progress.
Below is a sneak peek of the window area behind Soph's Cupcake shop.


Here's a look at all of the madness BEFORE and DURING the whole process. 
WOWZERS!!
It looks so different!!!

 Horrible BEFORE:


  FABULOUSNESS AFTER:



I found this fun gingham fabric for $2.00 a yard at Wally World (Walmart).
I wanted something light and airy.
I think these do the job.
(Can you feel the wind blowing through your hair?? Ahhhhh...)
The bunting is also fabric I found at Wally's :)






Can't wait for you to see the rest!!

 Have a happy day :)

Smooches!!!!!!



3 comments:

  1. This look fantastic! How clever of you to make it look like shop front! Darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your website through pinterest and you have such cute ideas! Love your site!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite