Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cookies for the Teacher!

You would be my bestestestest friend EVER if you brought me a jar of cookies.
YES, PLEASE!!
I totally loved the idea for a teacher gift.
I was inspired by little Miss Aimee.
Thanks girlie!!
Talk about easy and practical all in one.

The tag reads:
I'm going to be one smart
cookie
this year with you
as my teacher!!



Woo hoo!!!

You could monogram the jar
or add a "cookies" label.
SO many options.

Go make a teachers day, give 'em some cookies.

Happy New School Year!!!






4 comments:

  1. Very cute and EASY idea! Love the mason jars and yummy cookies look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable idea! I will have to pin this one to remember for teacher appreciation week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to invite you to join me at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/12/clever-chicks-blog-hop-10-rural.html

    I hope you can make it!
    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 Cinnaberry Suite